DIY Homemade Body Wraps

 If you are like me, you know that taking some time off for yourself is the best way to reduce your stress after a long day of work. But when I do take a break, I kinda need to make it “useful”, I mean I need to optimize those breaks. Ok I am a workaholic… But I need to make sure that when I relax, it will be as beneficial as possible for my mind and body.

 



That is why most of the time, I like to use some body wraps.

 

For those who are scratching their head, wondering what I am talking about, body wraps are mainly clay or seaweed based treatments that you apply on your skin. You usually put some wrapping over it to maximize its effects by increasing the heat. You probably could think of it as some mini sauna that will detox your body but with the herbal treatment, you’ve got some additional benefits that make those treatments so addictive.

 

In fact there are mainly 2 types of body wraps:

 

  • Detox wraps help to cleans the body of toxins by absorbing dirt, impurities
  • Slimming wraps helps to draw out excess water and boost your metabolism to help burn fat in the process.

 

After a cycle of 5-10 body wraps, you will definitely notice some weight loss and a much smoother and softer skin. My cellulite has improved a lot since I started using those body wraps. But I also feel so much better. It is hard to describe that feeling. Every time I do body wraps, I feel “lighter” as if I had removed an old self.

 

Of course, if you want to get optimum results, you should so some exercise and eat healthier: that combo will bring you some awesome results in the long run.

 

The other good thing is you don’t need many ingredients, and you certainly can do it in the comfort of your own home. So no spa, no expensive fees….

 

It can be messy the first time but once you get the hang of it; that is easy as ABC.

 

If you want to give it a try, there are thousands of recipes on the Internet but I recommend you to go check the awesome article of one of our favorite beauty blog: www.myawesomebeauty.com. They have lots of great body wraps recipes for you to try and great tips to make them effective and cost effective.

No comments:

About

Powered by Blogger.